Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lemonade

Our week isn't over just yet, but we have already crammed a lot in. So I thought I'd take a few moments to post some pictures! Monday night I celebrated friendships, new and old, that I will have to learn to maintain from a far. These ladies (and a few others) are an amazing, hilarious, brilliant lot. We ate some delicious food, told some funny stories and really had a nice time. I am so thankful to have crossed paths with each of them AND I can only hope I have the pleasure again in the future!
In between last doctor's appointments and my finishing up my article, we managed a trip to one of our favorite parks in town with Owen, Anna, and Lauren. After playing in the sun and water, we hit up Lilly's favorite restaurant (a burrito joint) for lunch. It was a great morning in the sun and yet another reminder of the things we love about Portland's summer!
Today was a big deal... Tom received an Achievement Medal today for all his hard work over the last four years. This has been a challenging assignment for him, for a number of reasons, and seeing him get a little recognition was nice. He really did accomplish a lot and managed to enjoy some lemonade along the way (in case you're wondering about tonight's title)! Way to go Tommer!!
As I am writing we have Lilly's good buddies, Heidi and Julia, over for a sleep over. I'm sure there will be pictures (and reenactments of their favorite movie Frozen) tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment