Thursday, August 7, 2014

These Are My People

Having six weeks or so of Louisiana under our belts, we thought it was time for a vacation. So, we packed up all the crap that we spent so much time unpacking and set off for the beach with Wendy, Chris, and Vivian. Before we left town, the Frenches stopped by for some beignets and coffee... It was nice to see all these Fairweather babies together! Who would have imagined this 9 years ago?!?




About three hours down the road, we found ourselves a nice little place by the beach with a pool and lots of sea shells to hunt! The girls were in heaven!! So were we...


















We left Wendy & Chris in Pensacola yesterday to fly home. It was a great trip and we were sorry to see them go!

The girls and I dried our tears and headed to Gainesville to meet up with my old friend and rugby coach Kerri. While we failed to get a picture, we did have a wonderful time!! After dinner, we drove through the UF campus and continued south to my sister's in St. Pete. I have to say, spending a couple of weeks with family and friends has been refreshing. The move has gone well and we are adjusting, but there's nobody like my people!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you and Wendy!! Looks like Lilly and Vivian are on their way to developing a friendship as strong as their moms'!!!

    ReplyDelete