Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello! We are still here!

Well, it has been a long time since I posted... I am so sorry. Between the travel, the move, the baby, a new job and all the other great things going on in life the blog fell behind. However, I am back and I learned a new trick! Thanks to an old friend at my new job, I learned how to post an album to our blog. The first one I have ready is from our summer vacation (In early July)! We took both kids on a three week, 5000 mile trek through 14 states and 4 National Parks. We had a great time and over 600 pictures when we got home... I've sorted through them and put some of the really good ones up to enjoy! Keep checking back I am working on two more long overdue albums this week! Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like all is well with you guys. Lilly's 2 teeth are getting big.

    ReplyDelete