Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gearing Up!

Well, we've taken a big step! We've got a blog and now we have to keep it going! We are so excited to share the things we do and the pictures we take with our family and friends out there. If you catch me slipping behind, feel free to send me an email prompt. Something makes me think I'll be getting pretty busy here in a few months! ;)

Also, the calendar takes up a lot of room. So once it isn't needed anymore, I'll pick a better background. For now, it's a little bare.

We love you all!
Tom, Ali, Garrett, Baby Lilly & Gator

2 comments:

  1. Hey Al, welcome to the blogosphere!! I look forward to all the updates. :)

    Hopefully I will get the chance to come see you guys in the next several months though I should probably at least get stateside before I figure all that out. As soon as I know something though, I'll try to put it on the calendar. How does one get access to the calendar by the way?

    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a loser! Hey mom and sister, fancy meeting you here at the Seattle airport, "I'm just here to pick up package. What are you guys doing here? What a coincidence."

    ReplyDelete